Class reunion 2016

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Lisa Vickery Ruffner





Hi Everyone!

Wow! Hard to believe it's already been 40 years! Soooo, a little about me....

I am a widow, I lost my husband Jon Ruffner on Aug.15, 2012.

I and my almost-39-year-old son Jonathan have lived here in South Carolina for almost 10 years. My 35-year-old daughter Johanna lives in Colorado. My son-in-law is a Captain in the Army Reserves.
 

I'm a grandmother of four, ages 4 months, 3 years, 13 years, and almost 17.
Granny Ruffner in her
little black dress.
 
I'm a former childcare teacher and I paint cartoon-themed murals. We also had a music ministry called Praise 3 and would play to nine nursing home facilities a month. We would do concerts for the White Memorial Medical Center (Los Angeles) and Loma Linda University Children's Hospital.

Lately, just trying to get by and make life count every day.
 
♡♡♡♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment